Iron River students are exposed to a wide range of technology as part of their educational program. Each of our classrooms is equipped with a classroom computer, a projector, SmartBoard and various electronic devices for student classroom use to allow online instruction and audio-video presentations. The library is equipped with 10 computer stations and the computer lab is equipped with 30 stations.
The school believes in the use of technology and integrates the program of studies’ Information and Communication Technology outcomes into our classroom instruction.
Computer Use Expectations
- Work at your assigned station.
- Always log in / log out and shut down the computer.
- No food or drinks at the computer stations.
- Only use staff approved websites.
- No use of social media
- Only work on your assigned work.
- There is no such thing as “free time”.
- Report anything suspicious or damaged.
- No tampering with settings, display, wallpaper, or desktops.
- Do not delete anything.