Iron River students are exposed to a wide range of technology as part of their educational program. Each of our classrooms is equipped with a classroom computer, a projector, SmartTV and various electronic devices for student classroom use to allow online instruction and audio-video presentations.
The school believes in the use of technology and integrates the program of studies’ Information and Communication Technology outcomes into our classroom instruction.
Computer Use Expectations
- Work at your assigned station.
- Always log in / log out and shut down the computer.
- No food or drinks at the computer stations.
- Only use staff approved websites.
- No use of social media
- Only work on your assigned work.
- There is no such thing as “free time”.
- Report anything suspicious or damaged.
- No tampering with settings, display, wallpaper, or desktops.
- Do not delete anything.